The Education Personnel Information Management System (EPIMS) collects demographic data and work assignment information on individual public school educators.
Every end of the school year when EPIMS is due, an administrator from the district will need to notify support via this form when evaluations have been completed.
EPIMS export must be done before any rollover can commence. Once the district has been rolled over, the EPIMS data is cleared in order for the new school year's data.
When will my EPIMS report be ready in IO?
When users have completed their Formative and Summative evaluations please notify support via this form to let us know you are ready to export the EPIMS file. At that time, we will complete the configuration in the order that they are received and notify you when it’s ready. This process cannot be completed automatically, because each district’s templates and forms are different.
How do I export my EPIMS file out of IO?
District Admins have ability to export an EPIMS file out of IO. Once your EPIMS export has been set-up, to export, go to Settings> Import/Export > select the EPIMS button.
What fields will the EPIMS export contain?
EPIMS export contains the fields:
- StaffID, StaffStateID, LastName, FirstName
- SR28 District Level Educator’s Professional Teacher Status Educator’s current professional teacher status as determined by district policies.
- SR29 Overall Annual Summative Evaluation or Formative Evaluation Rating Educator’s current school year overall Summative Evaluation rating or Formative Evaluation rating.
- SR30 Standard (1) Evaluation Rating Educator’s current school year evaluation rating on Standard (1).
- SR31 Standard (2) Evaluation Rating Educator’s current school year evaluation rating on Standard (2). Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education Page 6 EPIMS Data Handbook — 8.0 08/04/2017 List of Data Elements
- SR32 Standard (3) Evaluation Rating Educator’s current school year evaluation rating on Standard (3). SR33 Standard (4) Evaluation Rating Educator’s current school year evaluation rating on Standard (4).
- SR34 Discontinued
- SR35 Discontinued
The fields SR34 and SR35 is always going to default to 99 due to these fields no longer being tracked.
August 6th is the last day to submit End of the Year EPIMS scores to the Massachusetts DOE. The deadline to submit form changes and EPIMS request is August 7th.
Once this is done we can begin the process for rolling over to the new school year.