In this lesson, you will review how to create a template for multiple sites.
Where to Start
1. Create a template in the district site. For directions on how to do this, see the guide Plans: Creating a Template.
2. Add To Do Items to the template. For instructions on how to do this, see the guide Plans: Adding To Do Item.
3. On the top left of the Plans section, be sure it says Show underneath the Templates section. Find the template you just created and click in the middle of the card to select it.
Note: If you cannot find the template, click the Filter button on the top right hand side and select Template. This will filter so only the templates display.
4. Click Copy Template on the top of the screen. This button will only appear if Templates are listed as Show and a specific template is selected.
5. Check the boxes next to the sites you would like to save the template to and click OK.
Note: You will receive a confirmation that the template has been copied.
To learn more about Plans, see the lessons in Insights, Plans.